- In a large bowl, mix the parsley, kale, mint, green onions and tomato.
- In a small bowl, place the bulgur with 250 ml (1 cup) of boiling water. Cover with a plate and set aside time that bulgur rehydrates.
- Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into very small of and add them to the salad with the rehydrated bulgur.
- Ajouter le Verjus et l’huile, puis assaisonner de sel et de poivre. Mélanger.
- Optional: Add chunks of cheese toast, browned in the Pan or on the barbecue.
A big thank you to Julie dawn for the recipe and the picture.